Importance Of Water
Water is an essential element in our life. After Air, the importance of water takes the second place as an essential requirement for endurance. There is no cell or tissue in the body where you don’t find it. It is also necessary for the growth of plants and animals which supply our food. There are many ways which show the importance of h2o.
It also helps in all major function of the body like circulation, excretion, absorption, nerve conduction, respiration, reproduction etc. It makes up 60% of your body, including 70% of heart and brain and 80% of your lungs. Your body needs more amount of it to function properly and efficiently. The doctor recommends the patients must drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
Circulation: Blood in our body has 80% of water and forms the blood, lymph, and also spinal fluid.
Absorption: All the food substances soak up with the help of It. The absorbed food is carried by blood, lymph and supplied to all organs and tissue.
Excretion: It helps in the collection of the waste materials from all the cells and tissues of the body. From there it is sent to the kidneys, skin, and lungs for excretion.
Reproduction: It helps in the configuration of media for transport of sperms and ova. It helps in loss of excess heat from the body in the form of sweat and also by respiration.
Moisturization: It keeps the eyes, mouth and other organs to perform smoothly. We cannot see clearly without moisture in the eyes. Water in eye helps clean the lens regularly. We need saliva formed from It in the mouth.
How Much Water Do You Need?
When you become thirsty you must need it to drink, which helps to regulate your daily intake. Any individuals find their daily hydration needs by simply drinking. Most people who are good at physical health acquire enough fluid by drinking.
Why is Water important?
Why is it important? Water is the main component of our life, without it, we cannot survive. it is a combination of hydrogen and oxygen, and oxygen is very important for us. Here are some important features which show why it is important?
- The main component to create saliva. It is necessary for breaking down solid food and keeps your mouth healthy.
- Helps to regulate and maintain body temperature.
- Protect your joints, tissues and spinal cord.
- Remove waste material from the body through perspiration, defecation, and urination.
- Needs for better physical activities.
- Helps to prevent constipation.
- Plays a major role in digestion.
- It helps to dissolve vitamins, minerals and other nutrients from the blood.
- Lose weight and also improve blood oxygen circulation.
- When we involve some disease, so drinking more water helps to fight illness.
- Helps to boost energy.
- More water intake makes your skin bright and healthy.
- It prevents in all-purpose dehydration.
It is important for every part and every function of our body. if you want to improve your overall health, you must take plenty of water.